Tuesday, October 29, 2013

#coldeadfngers update

I am beyond excited that Mandi at Vintage Revivals, one of my absolute DYI Home Décor Blogs on the whole Internet Planet, included one of my #colddeadfingers picks in the round-up of her favorite #colddeadfingers entries!!!  Flattered doesn’t begin to cover it.

This girl is for real talented and has the most inspiring story.  She is a total badass.  I am pleased as punch that she liked something I love so much.
Speaking of the light fixture, although I filled you on the story about how I got her here, I never showed you what I did with her. 




 
I lover her but I think she is looking a little lonesome up there.
What could I do to spice her up?
Add a medallion?

This Old House
 
 
Add a painted medallion?

Meloearth
Linwood Avenue
Stencil the ceiling?
The Weekend Home Maker
Pretty Handy Girl
One day I plan to paint and de-popcorn the ceilings but for now I will settle for a quick fix.  Any ideas?
In a pickle,
tbg

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis