Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Caped Crusader

After a little rain on Friday night we ended up having a beautiful weekend.  The Fella and I went to a bluegrass festival on Sunday and I took the opportunity to try out some fall tends.  Tartan has been working its way into the spotlight over the last few years and this year it is having a really big moment.





When searching for these images online I came across this list.  The number one trend listed is plaid (tartan) and the number two trend is capes.  I had the perfect thing in my closet, so I went with it.

 

Vintage cape, Calvin Klein bag, Vince Camuto riding boots
(old)

The cape is vintage and from one of my favorite, if not my most favorite, vintage clothing stores, Zola's Everyday Vintage.  The store is located in the Bishop Arts District of Dallas.  The ladies there are too much fun and I always buy more than I should.  I haven’t been in a while….I think it is time for a visit!
What fall trends are you into right now?
Comfy, cozy and caped,
tbg

1 comment:

ShareThis