Thursday, October 31, 2013

A Halloween message from beyond...

Y'all know I love Halloween, right?  Today I was rewarded by the Halloween spirits for my devotion. 

After taking photo-booth pictures for hours at work today....







I finally got sick of my clip on bangs, hipster hat and glasses.....


Here lies Taylor Swift
And my pounds of make-up (it aint easy to look like Taylor Swift)...



So, I decided to blot my lipstick off...and look what happened!!!!



How cool is that?????

The office is split on whether it is a bat or fangs (I think bat), but we all agree that it is really cool.

What do y'all think?  Cool or am I making too much out of it?

Also, my office was killing it today with the costumes.




Monster mashin it hard today y'all,

tbg

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis