Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013, in a positive nutshell

Now that the hard lessons of 2013 have been learned and the year is behind me, I wanted to reflect on some of the fantastic moments of the past year.

January~

My cousin got married in New Orleans and we had a grand time...



February~

I started posting my Daily Décolletage pics on Instagram. I have had so much fun doing this....


In March, so much happened...

I turned 30 in New Orleans and the Fella surprised me with a rented house full of my besties to help me "Roar out of my 20's"...




We got to see my bro-in-law play at Luckenbach...



We went to the Sweet 16 games at Cowboy Stadium...


Dallas hosted the Big 12 Women's Tourney which brought lots of friends into town...


And my bunny was born on Easter...



April~

The Fella's family came to visit and we began house hunting...


May~

We bought a house!!!


 
And I officially became a member of the Junior League of Dallas which has change my life in so many amazing ways...


June and July~

Lots of time was spent working on the house and enjoying the house. We hosted a few get-togethers and had all three little nephews over to enjoy the pool...






And we hung with family at the lake house...



And I started blogging!

August~

I was given an award that meant a lot to me...


September~

We hosted a baby shower for some of our favorite people...


And I got to go to Roundtop weekend with the ladies in my family...
 

October~

Halloween, duh.




November~

We got to spend Thanksgiving in Colorado with great friends and family...




And welcome a new little loved one...


December~

The ice storm, blackout and our first Christmas in our first house...






Last night was spent ringing in the New Year with an amazing family that means the world to us...but more on that later.

Have a brilliant New Year,

tbg

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis