Friday, January 17, 2014

Footloose and Fancy Free!

We had a super exciting anniversary celebration last night.  The Fella made spaghetti and we watched some stuff off of DVR.  Whoop whoop!

But I did get these beautiful flowers.

 
And tonight he is taking me to Hibiscus, my favorite fancy restaurant. 

As for the rest of the weekend, I have nowhere to be and no commitments to keep.  This NEVER happens so I am taking advantage of it to get things done around the house.

First, we need to finally hang the curtains and mount the headboard in the guest room.  And then bring all of the furniture back in.  I also want to paint our front door.  I may repaint this little side table as well....


Ignore the lamp pictured here, this is an old pic and that is not the lamp that lives there now. 

We are having someone come out to the house this Saturday to help us figure out the best way to finally mount our big TV over the fireplace.  It has been sitting on the hearth since May.

On Sunday, of course, is the Bronco playoff game.  So I will be on the couch next to the hubs reading a book, trying to ignore his screaming.  I think I may be meeting with my little Peacock mama for some coffee too.

LYLAS!

tbg

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis