Thursday, August 8, 2013

Long Weekend for the Giraffes

Well this evening kicks off a long weekend for the Fella and me.  My In-Laws arrived in town today to spend the next four days with us.  We are both taking the day off tomorrow for a little QT with them. We are going to take them to The 6th Floor Museum in Downtown Dallas on Friday morning.  This is the museum dedicated to JFK’s assassination.  I have been twice before and let me tell you….it is good.  Dallas isn’t really a great tourist town for families but this is on the top of the list as far as family friendly and interesting for most ages.  It is guaranteed to pull you into to world of conspiracy theories and secrets.  Make sure you get the headphone tour.  Worth every penny.

My MIL and FIL are in town to join us at a banquet on Saturday night.  A bunch of my oldest friend will be there along with some other people that had a huge impact on my life.  I am very excited for my In-Laws to meet these folks.  It will be an emotional and fun evening.  I will make sure to fill you all in on Monday with lots of pictures and details from the whole weekend. 
Here is a little Throwback Thursday action for you that also ties in with the banquet this weekend.
Kudos to whoever can correctly guess my age here......


TBG as an actual BG



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis