Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Holiday Dressing

One thing I always do the two weeks leading up to Christmas is dress up at work.

It just makes having to go to work, when you would rather be watching Bad Santa and All I Want for Christmas on the couch, more tolerable. 

So today, I thought I would share a few of those outfits for you in a very special Holiday edition of 1 Jacket, 4 ways, 4 days.

I bought this blazer at a vintage shop for $8 bucks in the Spring and have been dying to wear it...so much so that I have worn it to work three time in the last two weeks.  I am sure the folks at my office are sick of seeing it but I am not over it yet.

Isn't it perfect for holiday dressing?
Vinatge Blazer, JCrew button up, Target dress, BCBG booties, Liz Claiborne watch
 Lauren Conrad sweater, Old Navy pencil skirt, JCrew faux collar, Liz Claiborne pumps 
 
I took the above look from the office to happy hour by switching the pencil skirt out for a flirty, short skirt.

The Gap skirt, BCBG suede wedges

JCrew dress, Faux collar off ebay

Isn't amazing how a faux fur collar can change an outfit instantly?  Adding holiday glam is as easy as 1,2,3.


"They are so choice.  If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up." (name that movie)

I have some big plans for this jacket and my black, leather leggings very soon. 

Tune in tomorrow for a holiday home decor link-up!

Have yourself a merry little Christmas, have yourself a merry little Christmas, have yourself a merry little Christmas,

tbg

1 comment:

ShareThis