Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Catch Up

Hello my lovelies.  It has been a long time.....I shouldn't have left you...without a dope beat to step to, step to.

Ah Timbaland.

Anyway, how were your holiday festivities?!  Mine started off great and then hit a rough patch when I got sick on Christmas day.  I had zero energy the rest of my vacation at the ranch.  Boo.

But our family Christmas on the Saturday before Christmas was fantastic!  I love seeing my cousins and their beautiful kids.  Christmas should be enjoyed in a house full of children.  They make everything better.

My niece, Peanut, and I put together a photo-booth for everyone to enjoy.  Here are a few of my fav pictures from the booth.














Fun times.  Other than that we ate, opened presents, sang, celebrated a birthday, went to a Christmas light show and watched old home movies.  It was a wonderful time.




We Southern women like our sweets....especially when it is possum pie, banana puddin', peach cobbler and pecan pie.




My parents hosted the party this year at their lake house.  They did a beautiful job getting the house ready.  I wish I had more pictures of the decor but I didn't have time.  Here is a shot of my favorite area though...


A few of my mother's nutcrackers...just a few, and all of the pictures of her kids and grandkids with Santa over the years.  Too cute.

It was a gloomy day outside but it could have been worse.  It was originally supposed to rain the entire day so we canceled the huge bounce house we were renting.  But it didn't rain much and we were able to enjoy the lake.  We needed the rain anyway...look how low the water is.  Ah Texas drought.


And I got to see my bunny.


All in all, the kids had fun which made it fun for all of us...


 Merry Christmas Y'all!


Love,

The Baby Giraffe

1 comment:

ShareThis