Monday, December 23, 2013

Holiday Attire

I wanted to share a few more fun holiday inspired outfits that I have put together lately...

Casual Friday at the office...

Kurt Geiger boots, JCrew plaid, The Gap vest


Christmas sweater party at the office...I didn't have one so I made one out of what I had...

Prada boots, JCrew palid, Columbia sweater, JC Penny necklace


Date Night...

WHBM dress, Banana republic pumps

Jessica Simpson coat, old


Office Christmas party...

WHBM sweater, Ellen Tracy silk skirt, Bronze pumps Mossimo for Target


 Christmas shopping...
Old Navy Vest, Lauren Conrad sweater, Banana Republic leggings, old, Prada bootsm, H&M necklace

And some of my previous outfits that I already shared with y'all...





And my most favorite of all!!!



Get festive!

tbg





No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis