Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Décolletage Lately: 1 sweater, 3 ways, 3 days

I thought it may be fun to do a round-up of some of my recent favorites from my Daily Décolletage.

The point of my daily updates on this portion of the blog is to provide inspiration for the neckline that won't break the bank.  I use many of the same statement necklaces and many of the same tops over and over again in new combinations to show that you can shop your own closet for new looks.

For instance, here is one sweater, three ways...




A good, basic sweater in a fun color can go a long way.  And adding a new statement necklace can make it look brand new every time you wear it. 

And a few more of my favorite recent looks...








Looking for more neckline inspiration or details on these looks? Check out this page here.  There is also a link on this page so that you can follow my daily updates on Pinterest.

Make a statement,

tbg

2 comments:

ShareThis