Monday, July 29, 2013

Gone but not forgotten

It is a sad day in the DFW area today.  Legendary radio host, Kidd Kraddick, died this past weekend. 
I have listened to him for 20 years.  He was a huge part of my day almost every weekday since I was about ten years old. 

He had such a huge heart and did amazing work with his charity Kidd’s Kids.  He touched me in so many ways and I will never forget the impact he had on me as a little girl and as an adult.  It is so strange how someone on the radio can become a part of the family, but that is how I feel about the entire morning show cast.  Love you guys and am thinking of y’all! 
Keep looking up, ‘cause that’s where it all is!

          
                                
Hug your loved ones tight,
 
the mornful baby giraffe
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis