Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Guest room reveal

Did you have a good SPD on Monday?  Did you wear green?  Did you get pinched?

I have been sluggish on the blog  because I was having a hard time finding inspiration with the awful weather and bleak skies.  And then, once it turned a little warmer and a little brighter, I was overloaded with inspiration and couldn't make the time to update y'all on the changes around the house.

So here is a little photo-dump of the house lately and some of the changes that have happened.

First of all, my gallery wall used to have sconces that looked like this.....


And now they look like this....look to the upper right corner of the picture.  As you can see I added a new painting as well underneath the sconce.


I think I am about done with the gallery wall....except my tiny pair of antelope horns feel off the plaque hanging there and I need to glue them back on.  Other than that, I think it is good to go...




We also painted the big guest room and hung the art, now I just need to hang the light fixture.  This room is hard to shoot so I apologize for the bad lighting and angels.


 
 


Here are few more shots of small updates around the house...

Master Bedroom...


Small Guest Room....



We finally mounted our TV.  I guess it took the strength of two men to drill the holes.


Master...


There is one more big change we made which brought us one giant step closer to finishing the dining room.  Here is a sneak peek...
Reveal to come soon.

Have a happy hump day,

tbg

1 comment:

  1. Wow! So many cool things. I love your gallery wall! I think I would like to do one of these in my dining room. I will have to start collecting wee items to put up there. Did it take you awhile to collect all of these lovelies? It is so you :). I love the puppy portraits and Audrey pic! There are so many great pieces there. The new sconces are a great improvement.

    The busts you have found are so lovely. I need to start collecting them. I just have not come across any yet!

    Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to see your house in person!

    Xoxo

    Rainbow

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis